Walaos,
copyrighted hor. Dont right click ah! :D.
<body>
-bcoseulive-.bs
xX Footnote Xx


And I wouldn't look back,
cause those are the memories
that ought to be forgotten.

xX Profile Xx

`peijie_.:[琉球心]:.
`shoujo anime-freak.
`unglam, ugly and vulgar. (:
`sixteen november ninety
`ii love Japan, Okinawa. (:

[contact] hotmail/msn

xX Waiting For Xx


`Back packing in Japan.
`Exploring the whole of Japan.
`My "Takemoto" dream! ^^
Day I speak Nihongo fluently.
`Overseas trip with devils. :D
`Zero no Tsukaima Season 4.
`Bokura Ga Ita Season 2.
`Skip Beat! Season 2.
`GReeeeN to reveal their faces. :D

xX Connections Xx

♥ shopaholicmart

xX Credits Xx

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x

Monday, June 22, 2009

Two issues to blog about.

Firstly, if you are a student currently enjoying the June holidays
and would love a longer holiday (be it for nua-ing, studying, etc purposes),
do log onto http://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapore/index.htm and
vote for an extension of school holidays. (89% already voted as of now :D)
I seriously don't mind growing fungus on self for another week. :D :D :D

Next up, my MSN nick went "Peijie is soooooo bored" around midnight yesterday and this really niceee classmate of mine sent me a link. I thought it was a virus link initially because the website (it goes like www.killer.(similan).com) looks stupid, like how most of the other virus websites would appear.

I asked him if that was a virus website and he said, "no, go play this game since you're bored" (or something like that, too shaken to remember exact words) and I was like "I don't like killer games" and he, "its not a killer game, just go". (Anyway, I wouldn't reveal the actual site on my blog because apparently, copying it = clicking on it automatically and I wouldn't want to suffer again.)

So I was all alone, everyone else in the household was asleep, no other living thing in my house (no pets, etc) when I clicked on the link and MOTHER FUCKER! I was fishing out all the vulgarities I know for these 18 years of my life and I was shivering real madly. (I thought I was close to hyperventilating, serious, no kidding yah) I closed my eyes, groped for the mouse and clicked away desperately, hoping to close that darn screen. It was a picture of a horrible-looking creature (no idea if I should call her a ghost or a vampire) and when she appeared, people screamed (BGN) as if expecting me to scream along with them.

I didn't scream, mind you. I was too shaken to even let out a scream. Imagine this bloody shit face appearing right in front of you, and you're caught unaware and everything. Even in horror films, the director will give you warnings by creeping you out first lah. Cb. I'll neverrr forget how that face look like (not that I chose to, it unwillingly got stucked in my head) and even as I closed the site, I was still shaking (shows how bad it really is) and it was as though my soul left me. Guess I would have peed on the spot if my bladder was full (luckily it wasn't, or maybe I was just exaggerating :D ; don't say I'm repulsive :D).

Please lah people, have enough common sense to know that you should never play such stupid games at such a timing in the night. If you're not shaken by it, it doesn't mean that someone else out there wouldn't be. Not everyone is as brave as you, kay? Imagine if you scare someone with a weak heart, you would have caused that person to die indirectly! Zzz.


10:12 AM